Mall Cargo Lift
|FOB Price:||US $18,000 / unit|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 unit||US $18,000/ unit|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Units Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DF40/DFN60
- Load Capacity: 2000kg 3000kg 5000kg
- Drive Mode: AC
- Lift Mechanism: Lift Chain
- Elevator Door: 2 Panel Side Opening / 4 Panel Side Opening
- Freight Lift Satndard Car: Painted Steel
- Freight Lift Satndard Floor: Curved Lined Steel
- Freight Lift Satndard Lop: DOT Matrix Hairline St.St. Faceplate
- Origin: Cn
- Type: Wellhole
- Speed: 0.5m/S
- Open & Close Type: Automatic
- Deceleration Device: With Deceleration Device
- Attendant: With Attendant
- Freight Lift Satndard Door: Painted Steel
- Freight Lift Satndard Cop: DOT Matrix Hairline St.St. Faceplate
- Trademark: DELFAR
- HS Code: 842810
Delfar series freight elevator applies full computer control system for the use of elevator, classical and reliable drive mode, excellent functioned door drive structure and high strengthened car design, which allow it working easily and freely.
This series has various specifications, excellent function, highly cost effective, reliability and durability, which can meet all kinds of goods purposes and adapt to different building structures. And it is widely used in the factory, production line, warehouse, malls, shopping center, galleries and other freight logistics sites.
DELFAR series machine room-less freight elevator applies MRL and the world advanced permanent magnetic and control technologies. It can integrate the buildings easily so is now very popular among library and logistics center builders.
Delfar Elevator Co., Ltd. is a professional elevator company who designs and manufactures complete elevators, escalators and moving walks, as well as elevator parts. The company covers a land area of over 40,000 square meters with more than 17,000 square meters of factory houses and 3,000 square meters of office area. Currently, 135 employees work for DELFAR, which includes 52 engineering technicians.